We trust our visitors to act in a responsible way and to treat our camp site with the respect but we do have a few rules:
- Please leave the site as you would wish to find it.
- Please clean toilets and washing areas on a daily basis. These may be inspected before the end of your camp. There is cleaning equipment in the cupboard in the toilets. If you are sharing the site please arrange the cleaning between yourselves.
- Burn your rubbish or take it home. Please do not put rubbish in Rainbow Preschool bins.
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 7.30am.
- Do not park on the field except the top part of cub field.
- The challenge course should be supervised by an adult at all times when in use.
- Fires should only be lit in the camp fire circles, these should be left in a safe and clean condition after use, or in alter type fires. All rubbish must be removed. Under no circumstances are rubbish or fire pits to be dug. All ash should be taken to the ash pile by the container. ONLY ash to be put in the container. NO FIRES or RUBBISH.
- Dead wood may be gathered anywhere within the site, but must not be cut or pulled from trees or shrubs. Please be economical in your use of wood and return any surplus to the woodpile.
- If you intend to build bivouacs please ensure they are taken down before you leave and return any wood to the woodpile.
- Any dogs on site must be kept under control and all dog poo removed. Please ensure any toilet areas are away from the camping fields.
- When leaving the site please ensure the toilet block is clean. If using the Lair or Murphy’s Mansion ensure all areas are clean and have been swept and mopped. The oven and water heater are switched off. All tables, chairs and benches stacked in the store. Window shutters are closed. All buildings are locked. Main gate is closed and locked, keys are returned to the appropriate keyholder.
- The area by the container (except the ash pit) is OUT OF BOUNDS as is the equipment that is stored there. This equipment is for the use of the site crew only.
- If using The Lair or Murphy’s Mansion the nightly rate is for 24hr from 5pm to 5pm the following day. You will be charged extra if required for more than 24hr but less than 48hr.
Rubin hit sexy ripped body – gay-hunk, gay, gay-facial
VID-20151114-WA0007 – gay, bare, foda
My bottom teen. – gay, gay-amateur, gayteen
Bath time play – play, time, Bath
Gay White Dude Get Ass Drilled By Big Black Cock 13 – Gay, Dude, White
- If booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks before camp or after invoice has been sent out you will be expected to pay the full invoice amount.
- If booking is cancelled less than 4 weeks but more than 2 weeks before your camp you will be expected to pay half the invoice amount.
- The deposit is non-refundable.